Maria Theresa statue sculptured by János (John) Fadrusz in Bratislava at the crowning hill.
Trieste's largest channel that extends mainland at the end of the 1800s.
Neo-Renaissance style, decor and garden art workshops at the foot of the Buda castle between 1875 and 1883. It is designed by Miklós Ybl.
The Hungarian brewer, Anton Dreher have his pub here. Otherwise worked Dreher Brewery in Trieste, in fact one of the initiator of the Italian beer production is considered.
Castle of Duino in Trieste, Italy. On the right is a XI. century castle, on the left side, a XIV. century.
Grotta Gigante is the largest underground cave of world.Sgonico,Triste,Italy.
Curch of San Dorligo della Valle, Tireszt Italy.
XIII. century Santi Giovanni e Paolo (St. John and St. Paul's) church, Muggia, Trieste, Italy.
St. Stephen's Basilica in Budapest District v.
Margaret Island (Margitsziget) top-restaurant Felső-Vendéglő, later called as Piccadilly. It was located in the northern part of the island.
Oktogon at turn of the century, Budapest. Charles Divald issue.
Banská Štiavnica old city with old castle and town hall
Banská Štiavnica city with Calvary.
Banska Štiavnica landscape. There is The Old Castle in the background and The Old Holy Trinity Square.
Banska Štiavnica's (called Selmecbánya in Kingdom of Hungary) symbol The Leányvár (Girl-Castle) or Újvár (New-Castle).
Károly Divald postcard of the early 1900s from Apponyi space in Budapest. Today, Franciscan Square and has no trace of the old trams.
Old postcard from Hűvösvölgy tram station. Budapest, Hungary.
Budapest Museum ring in the early 1900s.
Buda Castle tunnel from the Chain Bridge. Old postcard early 1900s. Budapest Hungary.
Lajos Kossuth utcza (Lajos Kossuth Gasse) in Budapest, today Rákóczi street. Postcard from 1906.
Italy, Trieste`s city administration building from top of Lloyd`s Palace.
Trieszt Piazza Unita Italy. North-west side.
Trieszt Piazza Unita after the First World War.
Trieste -Piazza Grande - Palazzo Comunale 1907. Main square of Trieste
Goldoni square Italy.1958. Ed. Pecchioni - Trieste