Foot house of medieval origin in Banska Stiavnica.
Kingdom of Hungary keyword
Representative Neo-Renaissance building in the center of Banska Stiavnica,at one time it was owned by Leopold Andreas Fritz von Friedenlieb (1691–1768).
Maria Theresa statue sculptured by János (John) Fadrusz in Bratislava at the crowning hill.
Bratislava Castle with typical towers from north-west.
Bed and breakfast in the center of Banska Stiavnica, Slovakia. The Guesthouse is converted from ancient building with corner towers.
Facade of Fritz house in Banská Štiavnica.
Old coat of arms on The statue of Holly Trinity in Banská Štiavnica (Selmecbánya).
Maria Theresa's coat of arms on The statue of Holy Thrinity in Banská Štiavnica(Selmecbánya).
Saint Rosalia's statue is part of The Holy Trinity's statue group.Banska Štiavnica
St. Joseph's statue is part of the statue group of The Holy Trinity in Banska Štiavnica.
St. Catherine statue in Banska Štiavnica (Selmecbánya). The statue is placed on statue group of the Holy Trinity.
St. Roch statue on the back og the Holy Trinity statue. Banska Štiavnica (Selmecbánya), Slovakia
Saint Barbara the patron saint of miners. -Banska Štiavnica (Selmecbánya) Slovakia. Statue of St. Barabara is placed on Holy Trinity statue group.
St. Francis Xavier on statue group of The Holy Trinity in Banska Štiavnica (Selmecbánya)
St. Sebastian on center of statue group of Holy Trinity. Banská Štiavnica (Selmecbánya), Slovakia
Mary statue in the middle of the sculpture group of the Holy Trinity. Banská Štiavnica Slovakia.
Father, Son and the holy spirit on the statue of the Holy Trinity statue. Banská Štiavnica (Selmecbánya) Slovakia.
Banská Štiavnica old city with old castle and town hall
Banská Štiavnica city with Calvary.
Banska Štiavnica landscape. There is The Old Castle in the background and The Old Holy Trinity Square.
Banska Štiavnica's (called Selmecbánya in Kingdom of Hungary) symbol The Leányvár (Girl-Castle) or Újvár (New-Castle).
Arad City Hall is one of the most important pieces of eclectic architecture of the city.
Late baroque castle designed by Johann Lucas von Hildebrandt in Halbturn (Féltorony Hungarian name) village, which is now part of Austria.
Kingdom of Hungary narrow
- Kingdom of Hungary Slovakia
- Kingdom of Hungary Banska Štiavnica
- Kingdom of Hungary Selmecbánya
- Kingdom of Hungary statue
- Kingdom of Hungary Hont County
- Kingdom of Hungary castle
- Kingdom of Hungary Banska
- Kingdom of Hungary building
- Kingdom of Hungary Holy Trinity
- Kingdom of Hungary coat of arms
- Kingdom of Hungary Maria Theresa
- Kingdom of Hungary renaissance
- Kingdom of Hungary Fritz von Friedenlieb
- Kingdom of Hungary Pozsony
- Kingdom of Hungary Bratislava